LOONY....

Monday, February 13, 2006

My INFP



Had taken this quiz on 25th October, '05. Not any ordianary quiz, a friend gave me the link... it had a lot of questions and almost every question required a lot of thought. It gave me the following result, but since the quiz had taken almost 4 hours to complete, i didn't read the outcome, just saved it for later... only yesterday, while I was deleting all the rubbish mails, I stumbled upon this and I was shocked only to see how true this was. So I am:


creative, smart, idealist, loner, attracted to sad things, disorganized, avoidant, overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings, quitter, lonely, rule breaker, solitary, daydreams about people to maintain a sense of closeness, focus on fantasies, acts without planning, no self confidence, emotionally moody, feels defective, fails to complete work on time, likes esoteric things, wounded at the core, feels shame, frequently losing things, sad, dreams about a rescuer, disorderly, observer, easily distracted, does not like crowds, acts without thinking, private, uncomfortable around others, familiar with the darkside, hermit, pro-weed legalization, sabotages self, likes the rain, can't control fearful thoughts, cries easily, prone to regret, attracted to the counter culture, submissive, easily discouraged, frequently second guesses self, not punctual, not prepared, feels victimized, easily confused, irresponsible, pessimistic.

But I spotted a few errors
: I know for a fact that I am not:
a quitter or low on self confidence and all my close friends say that I don't give in to crying very easily, apart from these minor slip-ups, this quiz seems to have judged me accurately!

Also, I dont know what "pro-weed legalization" means... so not sure about that either.

Something I think the quiz missed was the fact that I think about death very often! *I'm not scared of death, but I like thinking about it a lot!*



2 Comments:

Blogger Ronit Bhattacharjee said...

Ha! Ha! Gimme the link.. I will send it to a few friends of mine.. Nothing like a 4 hour torture.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 12:05:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa man u r scary!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 12:36:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home