LOONY....

Monday, February 20, 2006

This and That

Listening to: Pretty Fly For A White Guy by Offspring and Ode to Joy by Mozart

Location: Home

Feeling: Pissed... because I cant think of anything better to write

Also feeling: Jealous

Favorite new song: Frances Farmer Will Take her Revenge on Seattle by NIRVANA

Favorite new expression: I miss the comfort in being sad

Favorite new website:
http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

Latest fascination: Anti-matter, Theory of relativity

New favorite song: Kiss Me by Sixpence None The Richer and Sanitarium by Metallica

(I can't stop listening to it... And THAT VIDEO! Don't get me started........ So yeah... This is the closest I've been to "Mainstream" in a while... But damn it's good! )

Currently Reading: Best of Satyajit Ray

Day-dreaming about: A house in Alaska

Coolest thing I've seen in a while: This bad boy....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! nice blog!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 11:14:00 AM

 
Blogger ritwika said...

ea rite! ^o)

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 10:52:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stun gun???? and whats tat u nv?

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 12:58:00 PM

 
Blogger ritwika said...

ea stun gun....
u tell me who u are and i'll tell ya who i envy.
oh wth, i envy frank sinatra!

and thnx imran!! stfu

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 1:26:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home