LOONY....

Friday, June 23, 2006

I'll quote my palz....

ARJUN SAYS:

"To win without fighting is the best!!"

HAMMER SAYS:

"All of us carry the burden of living in deception."

SAPPHIRE PHOENIX SAYS:

"Absense of proof is not proof of absence"

SAJAL SAYS:

"I'll have a Dairymilk, CRAX and Gatorade. Thanx"

~VIE~ SAYS:

"ACK! My interview sucked!"

MANIK SAYS:

"You just hate me 'cause I'm black!"

ABHYSHAKE (SATAN II) SAYS:

"6sic6"

SCURVY DAWG SAYS:

"Heh! Heh!....nice!"

AVANTIKA SAYS:

"Okie Dokie"

XERG SAYS:

"Painful creature"

A RANDOM BLOGGER SAYS:

"why blog?
a few reasons really....but since i am not particularly keen on going into it....how about a "why not".."


TJ DETWEILER SAYS: (TO LAWSON)

"Chubbe Ghochu"

-----
Sources: Dialogues, MSN Convos, MSN Nicknames, Blogs, TV...

1 Comments:

Blogger zOnKesHwAr said...

Once again

-6sic6

Saturday, June 24, 2006 5:48:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home