LOONY....

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Burnout...

I left all my close friends behind in my earlier class and the only good friends in this class are Yashika and Rachit. Chandni, Shweta, Mayank and Dhruv, computer science lelo yaar, I miss you guys... *sob*

All huge nerds here, bloody plodders, friggin' fight for the first seat... yeesh!

The fun element from life is gone....... zilch!


"I tell you to enjoy life I wish I could but its too late
Can you help me?
Thought you were my friend
Whoah yeah!"

Rachit, hmm, he hasn't changed much, except a little bit... ea... but mostly he is just as I had known him pehle... heh! (",)

1 Comments:

Blogger and there was THE ONE said...

change is always tuff aint it???
btw i dint mind shivaani there...its good to have ppl speaking upfront....u must be knowing wat happened...lol

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 9:34:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home