LOONY....

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Songs I've been listening to a lot lately...

..... over n over n over again

1. Linger - Cranberries
3. '39 - Queen
2. Wicked Games - Chris Isaak
3. Kiss Me - Sixpence None The Richer
4. With or without you - U2
5. Dice - William Orbit and Finley Quaye
6. Live - I Alone
7. Have you ever needed someone so bad - Def Leppard
8. Don't know why - Norah Jones
9. Ain't No Mountain High - Dixie Chicks (cover)
10.Ay Hairathe - Guru


for no apparent reason... but then, do you really need one?
All above songs highly recommended.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

me no lyk linger much :-(

Thursday, March 15, 2007 9:27:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Linger - Cranberries:Beyond Awesome

3. '39 - Queen:Damn Good

2. Wicked Games - Chris Isaak:Pretty Decent

3. Kiss Me - Sixpence None The Richer:Brilliant

4. With or without you - U2:Not Bad

5. Dice - William Orbit and Finley Quaye :Not Bad Either

6. Live - I Alone:Likey

7. Have you ever needed someone so bad - Def Leppard :My Song...DUH!

8. Don't know why -Norah Jones:*yawnish*

9. Ain't No Mountain High - Dixie Chicks (cover) *very yawnish*

10.Ay Hairathe - Guru *havent downloaded yet*

Monday, March 19, 2007 6:35:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Do u see a pattern immerging in your comments or is it just me?

Its like the songs were arranged in the decreasing order of your preference.. lol...

Honestly i don't like ain't no mountain that much either... I would trade that for 'Built this way', the mean girls soundtrack.

and I'm kinda bored of the last one too...
soo... I'd replace it with another Bollywood number, an old one... its called 'Huzoor is kadar bhi na itra ke chaliye' from Masoom... I heard it at Avantika's place.... too good...

Monday, March 19, 2007 8:30:00 AM

 
Blogger Ritwik Banerjee said...

Many people diagree by proposing apparently better alternatives, but Linger and Kiss Me are my all-time fav romantic songs.
Glad to see both of them in this list.

Sunday, April 29, 2007 9:07:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008 2:04:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home