LOONY....

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

First day at college

I was super excited when I entered Gargi College- my haven for studying literatures in English for the next three years. We had the orientation today, which was kinda long, but interesting... Our teachers and seniors acquainted us with the college and everything else that goes with it. Didn't get ragged. But the seniors looked intimidating... Gargi is known for its ragging. Me and my friends left after a while. Waiting 'Across', was Parul, the MTV veejay who interviews people for 'Wassup'; and guess what? I got interviwed! So, you can catch me on tomorrow's episode and find out what I have to say about the sudden spurt of underworld/ violence genre movies in Bollywood. (Isse boring topic nahi mila inhe)

Anyway, I'm signing off now. I gotta prepare for my Second day at college!

1 Comments:

Blogger rachit said...

Your last day of college is coming up and Parul cant be seen anywhere on MTV these days. A decade has gone by.
Dump your blog, or resume blogging.

Saturday, April 23, 2011 3:59:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home